Four targeted flybys were planned on
Nov 26, 2005, Mar 2, 2010, Jan 11, 2011 and Mar 9, 2013 with multiple non-targeted flybys.
) are listed.
were made by:
- Cassini Plasma Spectrometer
- Cosmic Dust Analyzer
- Composite Infrared Spectrometer
- Ion and Neutral Mass Spectrometer
- Imaging Science Subsystem
- a Radar instrument
- Radio Science Subsystem - See Schedule of Observations
- Ultraviolet Imaging Spectrograph
- Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer
With Magnetosphere and Plasma Science (MAPS) instruments riding along.
See the Master Schedule
for more detail.
Higher Order Products
-- See individual instruments.