Magnetospheric Imaging Instrument (MIMI) data sets are archived by the PDS Planetary Plasma Interactions (PPI
) Node at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- on line
Raw Data Products
LEMMS Uncalibrated Data (EDRs) Online Access
CHEMS Uncalibrated Data (REDRs) Online Access
INCA Uncalibrated Data (REDRs) Online Access
Higher Order products
MIMI - Magnetospheric Imaging Investigation
- CHarge-Energy-Mass Spectrometer -
the data span 2004-001 to 2012-080 and includes:
1. The Pulse Height Analysis (PHA) data provides a list of individually detected particles, with specific detection parameters for each event, including time-of-flight (TOF), energy deposited in the SSD, and telescope number.
2. The energy per charge data for six ion species (H+, He+, H2+, He++, O++, W+)
3. The energy per charge spectrograms and are based on CHEMS PHA data.
- Low Energy Magnetospheric Measurements System -
The data spans 2004-051 to 2012-082 and includes:
1. Energy-time spectrograms in units of intensity,
2. Plots of particle pressures.
3. Averaged data - minute and hourly averages for accumulator rate data and PHA data (ions and electrons).
- Ion and Neutral Camera -
The data spans 2004-001 to 2012-092 and includes:
1. An averaged form where the original image N x N pixel images pixels intensity are averaged to a single value for one species and TOF combination,
2. browse images which display rows and columns of images for one species and TOF combination
3. movies which display averaged ENA image skymaps.
Other Useful Products for Interpreting the Data
See the Master Schedule for a time ordered listing of observations by all instruments.
SPICE - Archived Cassini SPICE ancillary data providing observation geometry (positions, orientations,
instrument pointing, time conversions and the like) are available from the PDS NAIF Node.
Publications - A listing of team members to facilitate literature searches.